VetkinTape® Canine Introductory Offer
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Try the VetkinTape® Canine introductory offer: Three VetkinTape rolls, Scissors & Canine Taping book
This introduction offer consists of:
- Two VetkinTape® 6 cm rolls
- One VetkinTape® 3 cm rolls (1 box with 2 rolls)
- Pair of VetkinTape® scissors
- Book: VetkinTape® Kinesiology Taping for Dogs (appropriate uses, basic concepts, taping techniques, application, and tips specifically for taping dogs).
This offer will help veterinary professionals kick-start their taping activities. The different sizes of VetkinTape® will give you the opportunity to explore various taping techniques, which are fully explained in the manual included in this offer. The VetkinTape® Canine Kinesiology Taping Book provides the foundation & in-depth knowledge needed to provide veterinary taping applications.
VetkinTape® Canine Kinesiology Taping Book
- It starts by outlining the fundamentals of thorough and extensive assessment through gait analysis, palpation, and specific testing.
- Instructions on applying the tape, what tension to use, the application areas, and the colour.
- An in-depth explanation of more than 50different applications (i.e. muscle tapes, corrective tapes, fascia tapes, etc.) and the different taping techniques (I-tapes, Y-tapes, lymph tapes, and cross tapes).
- High-quality images support the step-by-step instructions and describe how to apply the kinesiology tape in day-to-day activities.
VetkinTape® is used by veterinary health professionals for:
- Activating of the blood- and lymph circulation
- Influencing the fascia and muscles
- Treating scars
- Tendon injuries- and inflammations
- Post-treatment of muscular injuries
- Improvement of the muscle function
- Support of the joint function