Metal Dog Crate
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Crates are a great place for our canine friends to relax and learn essential good behaviours at home and when travelling.
- These handy crates have multiple uses and are a fantastic tool for toilet training, behaviour modification training, travelling in safety and promoting calm and settled behaviour.
- Crates also act as a safe den, great for your dog to use as a cosy place to sleep and relax in their own space.
- You can add in your own bedding, cover, water bowl and suitable toys for your dog to feel happy and comfortable at all times.
- This crate has two doors - front and side - allowing for more than one access point to the crate in your home or in the car for greater flexibility of use.
- The metal wire construction has a durable, black coated finish.
- Includes a removable heavy-duty tray for easy cleaning and protecting your floors in case of accidents.
- The sliding door latch provides safety and security.
- No tools are required for assembly and it can be easily set-up or disassembled within seconds.
- The crate connects during assembly via secure hooks, including stabilising joiners halfway up each vertical corner.
- The crate can be folded down flat, great for travel and storage, plus includes a carry handle.
Choosing the Correct Size Crate:
Measure your dog before selecting a crate –
1) Height (floor to top of head when the head is raised)
--> the crate should be taller than your dog is, so they don't bump their head,
2) Body Length (from the tip of the nose to rear end)
--> the crate should be longer than your dog, including extra length for their legs to extend in front of their body when they lay down,
3) Body Width (measuring the widest point of the dog's shoulders)
--> the crate should be at least twice as wide as your dog is, so that they can turn around easily.
- Height and length of your dog are more helpful than bodyweight.
- The selected crate should be large enough for your dog to sit, stand, lay down and turn around comfortably when in the crate.
- If your dog is still growing – choose a crate size that will accommodate their adult size.
- Size: 107cm length x 70cm width x 77cm height
- Fold up dimensions: 108cm length x 72cm width x 9cm height
- Front door opening: 41cm length x 42cm height
- Side door opening: 34cm length x 47cm height
- Suggested breed suitability: Labrador, Golden Retriever, Boxer, Doberman, Kelpie, Samoyed, Border Collie, Coolie, Australian Shepherd, Australian Cattle Dog, Airedale Terrier, German Shorthair Pointer, Collie, Siberian Husky.
- Size: 122cm length x 74cm width x 80cm height
- Fold up dimensions: 123cm length x 76cm width x 9cm height
- Front door opening: 58cm length x 53cm height
- Side door opening: 46cm length x 59cm height
- Suggested breed suitability: German Shepard, Old English Sheepdog, Rottweiler, Akita, Bernese Mountain Dog, Bullmastiff, Gordon Setter, Greyhound, Maremma, Rhodesian Ridgeback.
- Not designed to be carried whilst your dog is inside the crate.
- Dog breeds recommended are simply a guide. Please measure your individual dog as there is always variation between individuals.